The Prospective Buyer hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions regarding the Property mentioned above:
1. Prospective Buyer will not disclose, permit the disclosure of, release, disseminate or transfer, any information obtained hereunder (“Marketing Information”) to any person or entity that has not been approved and agreed to in writing by the Broker
2. The Prospective Buyer agrees not to contact in any manner either directly or indirectly the owners, principals, employees, affiliates, representatives, family members, friends, related parties and/or entities, and/or agents representing said parties with regards to the Property within 12 months of the date of this agreement without written consent of Broker.
3. The Prospective Buyer shall not circumvent broker in any form or manner with regard to the property. Circumvention shall include but shall not be limited to purchasing, selling, leasing, optioning, entering into joint venture or purchase of equity position of real estate or its controlling entity being presented to buyer by broker whether directly or indirectly.
4. The person(s) signing this Agreement will take all appropriate precautions to limit the dissemination of the Marketing Information only to those persons who have need to know of the marketing information, and who are specifically aware of the Agreement and agree to honor it.
5. This Agreement applies to all Marketing Information received from Owner, now or in the future, which is not readily available to the general public. Prospective Buyer understands that all marketing information shall be deemed confidential, valuable and proprietary such that its unauthorized disclosure, even without intent to harm, could cause substantial and irreparable harm to Owner.
6. All information shall be used for the sole purpose of evaluating the Property and it shall not at any time, or in any manner, be used for any other purpose.
7. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
8. All Prospective Buyers that wish to register must be registered and approved by the owner of the property prior to submission of the Marketing Information.
I sign and agree to the Confidentiality Agreement
You have already signed the agreement of this property. Click Hereto proceed
Rich Commercial Group is pleased to announce the sale of 2899-2901 W. Oakland Park Blvd. in Oakland Park, FL. The three parcel property is conveniently located just one mile west of the I-95 exit.
501 E. Las Olas Blvd., Suite 300/200,
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301